About the project
For the next two years, the school prepared a project of international cooperation of KA229 schools for the field of Clothing Design. Partner schools from Latvia and Portugal are involved in the project. The project starts on November 1, 2020 and ends on October 31, 2022. and envisages the involvement of 60-80 participants in workshops and others in the project. The main goal of the project is to work and modify the fabric using various techniques that lead to a new form of material and their processing into clothing.
Five meetings are planned in the project
- Teachers’ meeting, joint testing of individual techniques and project planning
- Textile techniques in Portugal – work with color for Czechia
- Textile techniques in the Czech Republic – work with structure
- Textile techniques in Latvia – a combination of color and structure changes joint show of sewn models
- Final fashion show in Loket
The project is to be not only clothing models that will serve as practical examples of textile processing and their adjustment into the final form, but also catalogs of techniques and models enabling their further use in teaching. Most products also serve to promote the industry at exhibitions, open days and other promotional events.